Thursday, January 14, 2010

Advice about eyelash tinting?

I was thinking about getting my eyelashes tinted. Does that mean they will be black? And can it affect my wearing contact lenses? Also does it hurt? And what exactly do they do?


Thanxx for your answers :D


Anything would be helpful.


(best answer)Advice about eyelash tinting?
If you do get them done, first time, it's best to get thme professionally done as they would be more experienced and know what they are doing.


Eyelash tinting does not hurt, it's like the way you dye your hair, accept you have a brush, kinda like using mascara.


You can also choose what colour, like midnight blue, usually those who have very light eyes and hair, get them tinted darker, as it stands out more. It brings your eyes out more. i know a girl at my school with blonde hair and she got her eyelashes tinted black, everybody thought it was thick mascara she used, but it was all from the tinting. I say give it a go.


I'm planning to get mine done too. :)Advice about eyelash tinting?
personally I think that's rather risky.





I recommend Avon Mascera. It's very good and only about 5 dollars out of the catalog.





In the catalogs there are different types for what your wanting you eyelashes to look like. I.E. Dramatic, long, etc.






i wud just use mascara


you can use waterproof, and there are some very good brands that stay on for a while :)


i dont know if it does but it SOUNDS painful
wow sounds interesting


I bet that doing that would be better than having to get mascars in you contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment