Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is having your eyelashes tinted any good?

I am going on a watersports holiday and so i am thinking of having my eyelashes tinted. I have never had it done before and just wondered what it is like - the pro's and con's. Also do you know how long it lasts?Is having your eyelashes tinted any good?
yes it lasted about 6 weeks, i also had my boyfriends done his lasted about 8 weels. we swim often and had no problemsIs having your eyelashes tinted any good?
My eye lashes are quite fair so if i have them tinted it makes a massive difference and looks really nice. I wouldn't bother though if your lashes are already quite dark because you wont really see a difference. It doesn't add volume etc like mascara does.
I think that it may be safer to use coloured mascara. I don't think its safe to put harsh chemicals near your eyes.


and eyelashes take a while to grow back!





I'm sure your eyes/lashes look fine just the way they are :)





Peace and Love
tinting your eyelashes is very dangerous, if you are looking to get that done, consider buying a colored mascara, it would be a cheaper alternative as well as safer...
Roughly four weeks - and better results on lighter hair to be honest. I'm a natural brunette and love having my eyebrows tinted, but its a waste of money having my lashes done!
ah its okay not great though


i think its mostly for people that are naturally blond or red heads


but yh could try it.it makes them darker but yh still need mascara for the lift


*alexandra*
not a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment