Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it normal for a 13 year old to tint their eyelashes?

Hey. I'm 13 and started tinting my eyelashes last year. I have tinted them about 5 times so far. Please dont under estimate me. I hate my eyelashes! They are light brown. :(Is it normal for a 13 year old to tint their eyelashes?
I'd say it's pretty normal. I always envied my friends eyelashes because they were so dark and it looked like she did her mascara perfectly, and then I found out she tinted them :P (this was when we were 13)Is it normal for a 13 year old to tint their eyelashes?
of course it's normal!


if that's what you feel like doing , do it , and dont care about what anybody else thinks ...besides , nobody has to know about it lol!





answer mine?(pics included)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yeah its normal, but unnecessary, your only 13. But if you want to then do it, if you have been doing it so far then you might as well continue to.
I tint my eyelashes because they are blonde! i don't have time to put mascara on in the morning so tinting works fro me, i do it once a fortnight\.





Keep doing it if you can afford it and you like how it looks.
weird.Its cosly,especialy with this recession,you never know when your going to loose your job,house.....





Soooo,whats better is a dark mascara.
If you think it makes you look better then continue doing it :D


I mean, it won't kill you :P





Just try not to let other people know k hun?


They might think you're wierd because they're not mature enough :o
No you are still young just use Mascara.
I think thats wierd. It cost alot of money. Just get a really dark black mascara. Problem solved
noo, just wear mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment