Friday, January 15, 2010

Does Eyelash Tinting work?

I am a natural redhead and I have very light eyebrows and eyelashes. I am sick of wearing mascara everyday and I heard about eyelash tinting. Does anyone have any experience with this? how long does it last? how dark do they tint?Does Eyelash Tinting work?
My teacher is a redhead and she had it done


she says it lasts about a month


she says its helpful because you don't have to pile on the mascara


he eyelashes are noticably different though, they are black so its like mascara anyway


but they also curl your eyelashes too with roller type things


so that would save you the job


Like your hair sort of, permed and dyed :))


hope I helped :D


xDoes Eyelash Tinting work?
Yes it does...best if you have long lashes.





I`m blonde and don`t have terribly long lashes. On top of that I usually wear mascara so it didn`t make much difference for me.


But since you`re a redhead, you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment