Friday, January 15, 2010

Can you tint your eyelashes while pregnant?

I know you can't dye your hair, but what about eyelash dye. I have a tinting kit that i had been using every few months up until i starting trying to get pregnant. I am now 22 weeks along and my baby fine blonde eyelashes are back in full effect...i'd love to tint them black again so i don't have to keep wearing mascara everyday. Do you think it will hurt the baby...? It is SUCH a small amount...Can you tint your eyelashes while pregnant?
You can dye your hair and tint your eyelashes. Just make sure these are done by a professional and the room has enough fresh air - because what is dangerous is when you breath in all the chemicals.Can you tint your eyelashes while pregnant?
You can dye your hair while you are pregnant. My doctor told me it was safe to dye your hair after your first trimester in a well ventilated area. I have never heard of tinting eye lashes, but I would guess it would be ok also.
Wow I didn't even know that you could tint your eyelashes! That's crazy! But I would say that would be fine because I've read that you CAN get your hair dyed after you are done with your 1st trimester. So I think it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment