Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyelash tinting, will it ruin my eyelashes?

i have naturally long eyelashes and when i wear mascara they really look the part, however im too lazy to put make up on everyday and i was thinking of gettin them tinted but im worried it will ruin them and ill only have wee short straight ones.is the tinting safe?Eyelash tinting, will it ruin my eyelashes?
x. if you go to the beauty salon, insist in having a patch test done 24 hrs before having it done as many people react to the dye, but if no symtons then it will not ruin your eyelashes, they will look stunning but having an eyelash perm might be a better idea. xEyelash tinting, will it ruin my eyelashes?
y don't u your use clear mascara? I've had my eyelashes tinted and didn't ruin them at all...have only had it done once though...I can't seem to wear black mascara even waterproof seems to smudge and on a night out I don't want panda eyes...think its because I had a bad experience with mascara so now I just use clear if any x
It wont ruin them...my ma had it done...but to be honest it doesnt look crazy good....it just looks like you put on a thin coat of eyeliner...which is good if you have naturally good lashes..but if your the type that cakes it on with like 2-3 coats...then i wouldnt do it...haha...cos it really is a natural look.
It wont ruin them but to be honest I have had it done twice and it was a waste of time and money. I couldnt tell any difference. i have short lashes. If you have long lashes you are lucky and could really get away without any mascara at all. How about just coating them with vaseline which can be quite dramatic and easy to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment