Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyelash tinting?

ive never had it done before. i always thought it would be a great idea seeing as i wear mascara everyday and like uhh it gets so annoying when it goes all under your eyes and you get PANDA EYES.





so babes what are the draw backs and what are the pro's? and safety warnings?? i mean, like my mom got it done she said it was fine . i just have like awesomely long eyelashes and dont wanna heve to wear mascara ALL THE TIME.





ok thanks babes!!!! love all your answers theyre awesomeness :)





oh and how long does it last???!!! THANKS xoxoxxEyelash tinting?
It probably lasts about a month, and looks really good so you might as well! I have mine done and still use mascara to add volume etc but it just overall makes them appear darker and fuller so go for it!Eyelash tinting?
I had mine done before i went on holiday to france at the end of july and it's still kind of there. I found it really good because my eyelashes are really light. I also used a clear mascara on top of it to give it a little extra shine and volume.


I suggest you give it a go. If you dont like it, dont get it done again.. simple.
eyelash tinting lasts about 3-6 weeks, safety warnings are make sure you are not allergic to the tinting kit.i get it done all the time lol, its really great,..........

No comments:

Post a Comment