Friday, January 15, 2010

I had my eyelashes tinted and it got on my skin, any tips for removing it?

HELP! I got my eyelashes tinted today because I'm going to Florida and don't want to have to worry about mascara when I go swimming. Well, needless to say the girl doing it messed up. I have the dye ALL over my eyelids...both top and bottom. I look like a crack whore with raccoon eyes. Has this happened to you before? What can I use to try and remove it?I had my eyelashes tinted and it got on my skin, any tips for removing it?
i didn't even know you could get your eyelashes tinted.I had my eyelashes tinted and it got on my skin, any tips for removing it?
Nail polish remover - gets rid of everything! (:
I would just leave your skin on. It would hurt to much to remove it!





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment