Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is there a safe way to dye or tint eyelashes?

I have blonde eyelashes and use mascara every day and am getting a little tired of it. Plus, I just like how I look with darker, more visible lashes. Is there a safe way to dye or tint them? I've heard of people going to salons but I've also heard it's dangerous and could cause blindness.Is there a safe way to dye or tint eyelashes?
I wouldn't think so. In my opnion, stich\k to the mascara. At least it works, and the effect is removeable, unlike dying your eyelashes, in the instance that something went wrong.Is there a safe way to dye or tint eyelashes?
I wouldn't think so
Don't ever mess with the eyelashes %26amp; be thankful for what you've got. Just use a dark brown mascara, as I do, as I have blonde eyelashes too %26amp; my eyebrows are very light also, so I touch them up with a light brown eyebrow pencil.
Honestly i wouldn't mess with it because if it goes wrong it can be really bad for your eyes, the safest way is to go to a credible salon and a stylist who does it professionally.
http://www.girldetective.net/?p=160





There's a link to a product, and a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment