Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have you ever had your eyelashes tinted?

Was it worth it? Was it uncomfortable? Did you stop wearing mascara?


I have very fair hair but recently got a brown rinse and had my eyebrows tinted, which I love, but I wasn't sure whether to do the same with my eyelashes. They're quite long and thick, but they're very blonde so I have to wear mascara every day.Have you ever had your eyelashes tinted?
I used to always get my eyelashes tinted and am fair haired also. It is really worth it but some people can find it uncomfortable if the dye leaks into your eyes (make sure and go to a reputable beautician and relax). However I have also done home dyes on both eyebrows and eyelashes and they worked really well where you have full control of the tint. Most home dye packs have very good instructions and are available from any Boots or Superdrug. I did stop wearing mascara on a daily basis but if I wanted a bit more definition I used clear mascara which avoids the panda eyes problem in the morning. I would suggest getting it done professionally a few times and then when you get used to the procedure try the home dye kits, much cheaper and can be used time and time again on eyebrows and eyelashes. Also bear in mind that many beauticians will give a slight discount for brow and lash tint together. Hope this was useful, good luck!Have you ever had your eyelashes tinted?
I did but it didn't make a noticeable difference to me as only the ends of mine are blond but it sounds like it could be quite good for you. You can buy DIY kits that you can use for both eyelashes and eyebrows, theyre really easy to use and loads cheaper than getting it done in a salon.
yea i have, and now i work at a hairdressers so i get to tint other peoples eyelashes. :) its worth it if you have light eyelashes because there is a big difference and it looks natural and pretty. its cheap too around $10-$15 but only lasts for about a month and takes about 20 minutes to do.
Definitely get them done. You'll be thrilled. No discomfort at all, unless you are sensitive to the dye, then you may feel a slight burning sensation.
Yes I had it done and had to have her take off the dye almost immediately since it was burning my eyes. The final effect was not very dramatic....maybe on you it will work better
my sis has light eyelashes. she has hers tinted a dark blue. omg they looked fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment