Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I get my eyelashes tinted?

I'm a redhead and have light eyebrows and eyelashes. I want to make my eyes stand out more but I don't like the look of huge mascara - it makes me look like a drag queen. Should I get them tinted? If so:





1. How long does it last? I just want to test it out first.


2. What colour tint do I ask for? I just want a basic everyday one that is darker than the light red/brown lashes I have.


3. Will it look really weird?! Does it make them look bigger or just darker?





I'm really nervous but I want to try it. I know that it hurts a bit but that's okay. Please help me!





THANK YOU SO MUCH!Should I get my eyelashes tinted?
I think the first link posted is a virus. :(





I don't think you should tint them. Just wear brown mascara.





This person said they didn't notice much of a difference:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Should I get my eyelashes tinted?
Where ever you go. Make sure you do your homework. Go online and research the procedures. Redheads have sensitive skin, especially around the eye area. You don't want allergy reactions. Please don't be cheap. Go to the best.
i wouldnt do that it sounds really risky i would wear a little bit of brown mascara that way it doesnt stand out as much on ur face cause thats what i think ur not liking about it

No comments:

Post a Comment