Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyelash tinting?

has anyone ever had thier eyelashes tinted? if so how much did it cost and how long did it last?Eyelash tinting?
I have had mine tinted and also permed. Right now I have the eyelash extension on. THey are great. No need for mascara. Pretty much anything you do to your eyelashes needs to be redone on a monthly basis due to your eyelashes falling out and new regrowth coming in. It's not real obvious, but your eyelashes fall out and grow in more often than you would think!Eyelash tinting?
uuhh... never heard of it sorry!
I tint my own lashes. It lasts about 30-40 days, depending how fast you're lashes fall out and replace themselves.


I'm in UK, and buy a little box with about a years supply (6months if I do my brows as well) for 拢6. (That's about $11 if you're in the US) That's roughly the price of most good quality mascara's and even mascara needs to be replaced every 3 months, so in the end tinting is cheaper.


And the result is brilliant. My lashes look naturally black, and if I want them to look dramatic, I put some clear mascara on to give them a nice gloss.


I would recommend it!
No and no and no again. You can go blind. It is 1000% unsafe.
ahh NO
You can buy a tinting kit yourself at a local beauty store. If you have a Sally's that would be the place to go. It costs around $25 with 30 applications I think...It lasts for a long time too. It is also used for eyebrows.
my friend is a strawberry blonde so she always tints /dyes her eyelashes and it looks great - It wasn't a lot of money something like 8 bucks and it lasted around 2 months but not if you go to the pool with chlorinated water
My sister-in-law went to have her eyebrows and lashes tinted about a year ago. The stylist got the products mixed up and put the lash tint on her eyebrows and visa versa. Needless to say, her brows ended up a very pretty shade of blue. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment