Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would an eyelash tint be worth it for me?

I have medium brown hair and want to go for a black eyelash tint


doesnt cost much but just wandering





- does it actually make any difference for someone like me?Would an eyelash tint be worth it for me?
If you're blonde it's worth it.


If you're going to wear mascara anyway you might as well forget about it.


I've had several tints and found them to be a waste of time and money, plus always just got the dye in my eyes anyway.


Unless your eyelashes are invisible and you don't wear makeup I'd probably suggest you go buy a good mascara instead.Would an eyelash tint be worth it for me?
If you wear mascara it is not worth buying. Wearing black mascara will give you the same look and it takes about 10 secs to put on.





http://www.youravon.com/dawngamble

No comments:

Post a Comment