Friday, January 15, 2010

What is eyelash tint?

how long does it last and are the results good? can you wear liquid eyeliner when you have your lashes tinted and how long does the treatment take? cheersWhat is eyelash tint?
You are basically dying the hairs black or dark brown. You can buy a kit at a chemist or see a beautician. It sounds great but I have tried both and would say it is not worth it. It obviously does not thicken your lashes like mascara and I didn't see a dramtic difference. Perhaps if you' re very fair it would make more impact.What is eyelash tint?
who tints their eyebrows?

Report Abuse



I have done my own with a kit from a chemist and although I have brown lashes, I have bought black eyelash dye.


Whilst it obviously doesn't make your lashes any fuller, I felt it gave me a little more definition. I haven't had it done professionally so can't comment on that.
I had my eyelashes tinted once and now use mascara. Its a dye that will last several weeks but if not put on properly can leave you with marks that you have to hide with eyeliner. My stylist was not good and i will never get it done again. use mascara, way better application, thicker and cleaner.
the treatment is plus minus 20 minutes...i heard it lasts 4 a


long tym 'n yes u can use liquid liners,etc...
It makes your very eyelashes dark.





I have never done it.
It makes your eyelash dark
it's like a temp. dye for your eyelashes. it lasts about 2-3 weeks. and yes you can wear liquid eyeliner with it.
must be some kind of light dye for your eye lashes thats kinda wierd.
it is dye for your eyelashes. it only takes about ten minutes to apply and lasts for about 3-4 weeks. you can get it in a range of colours like brown, black and blue/black and there is no need to wear mascara. and yes you can wear liquid eyeliner once you've had it done.
It's great. Just like hair dye for your eyelashes. You can wear any other make up you like. Having eyelashes dyed takes about ten minutes and will last for about a month.





Go for it - it's got loads of positives and no negatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment