Thursday, January 14, 2010

Whats an eyelash tint??

does it make your eyelash look fuller??Whats an eyelash tint??
Its a permanent colour for your lashes. It wont make them fuller just darker for about 2 weeksWhats an eyelash tint??
its pretty obvious
All lash tint will do is color your eyelashes. Depending the original color of they may look fuller because they will be more noticeable.
I've been looking into this as well. I read about it online and until recently I couldn't find anything in the US. I found some at this link. I plan to give it a try. It just makes your light lashes look darker without mascara. You will still need to apply mascara to make them longer or fuller.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/find.asp





There are also a few salons near me that do it as well. They charge about $25 for it. They also do eyelash perming.





There is also eyelash tint that is sold at the drug store. I think it's Cover Girl. It's okay. Not what I was looking for.
Yes it does make them look thicker. And I find they work better when I curl and mascara them.
Revlon makes one. It is supposed to stay on 3 days. I tried it. It won't add volume or length but it darkens what you have. Yes it really does stay on that long.
An eyelash tinit is when you die the tips of your eyelashes to make them look longer/.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment