Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyelash Tinting?????

I was thinking of having my eyelash tinted at a beauty salon I was wondering if anyone has had it done what they thought of it? Plus do they dye your bottom eyelashes or just the top?Eyelash Tinting?????
I have it done every 6 weeks.


they grow back by then lmao :)


umm yeah its great.. quite relaxing too. unless they get some in ur eye.. then it stings.. but they just wash it out and its better!.


I'd get 'blue black' its an amazing colour..


They do both :)


xxEyelash Tinting?????
It is good as it makes your lashes look longer.


They will dye the bottom and the top:


First they will put petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on your eyelids (to stop the dye getting on your skin)


then they will put cotton wool with petroleum under your bottom lashes and then they will apply the tint. it will take about 15min's
I've had this done. They do both top and bottom lashes. They apply it and then leave it on for 10 mins or so. It does sting a bit but not all that much and the result is pretty good. If you buy some clear mascara it brings the colour out even more. They will have to do a patch skin test before you have it done though, at least 24 hours before. I had mine applied behind my ear.
they do top and bottom.. go for it.. i get it done every three weeks and love it.. best thing ive done for my apperence
they do all your lashes. looks good, go for it
do you know how much it costs? just wondering cuz i mite get mine done too...good question!=]
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment