Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone had eyelash tinting done?

if so, were you happy with the results, how long did it last and would you recommend having it done?Has anyone had eyelash tinting done?
I did mine and thought it was a waste of time and money...You couldn't even tell!! So no I wouldn't recommend it.Save your money and get a decent mascara instead like Max factor masterpiece mascara.. Does wonders!! :-)Has anyone had eyelash tinting done?
If you have light blonde or brown eyelashes and don't want to wear mascara every day but still have that sexy dark eyelash look, I highly recommend it! It should last 4-6 weeks if done by a professional.





If you already have dark black eyelashes it won't make much of a difference.

Report Abuse



I have blue eyes and blonde/light brown lashes. I get them tinted occasionally blue black (it looks black) but somehow the blue in the dye makes the tint lasts a little longer. I recommend going to a good salon. I love the results. It makes the eyes pop. Beautiful!

Report Abuse



Yep, It lasts about six weeks





In my experience although I hav dark eyelashes anyway it was well worth it
Yep it lasted about 6 weeks and it didnt really notice because i have brown eyelashes but my friend had blonde eyelashes and it made a massive difference so it depends on you eyelash colour
I know someone who has - made no difference actually - unless you remembered how her eyelashes looked before - which i didn`t - neither did anyone else - - lasted a couple of months.
Yes, its brilliant. It will last about 4 weeks, and is great for those who do sport or get sweaty (no smudged pencil marks). Its great to wake up with a look that enhances your eyes. Make sure you get a patch test done first.
yes i had mine done, my lashes are light so i had jet black tint on them i also had a few lash extensions added they looked wkd the tint lasted about 6 weeks shame the extensions didnt, this made my eyes look gorgeous and so different.I'd recommend to have it done.


i also had my eyebrows done yet again they are light but i wasnt happy with the result as they made them too dark, but if they used a lighter brown i'm sure they would have looked cool too.
yep, works really well, i have really light lashes (am redhead) and the brown works well, light brown on eyebrows. it is more of a black-brown on eyes, depends on how long left on. Last about 4-5 wks, then can see regrowth etc. Do it yourself, its easy and all done in half hour!
This question has been asked before in Yahoo Answers for which I got Best Answer chosen by the asker.





I did a beauty course a few weeks ago and had my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted for the first time.


It did sting my eyes a little but that's natural with the tinting. I've got black hair and to be very honest with you, I didn't notice a change at all.





It works extremely well on blonde/light brown hair though as you notice the change pretty quickly, which worked on some of the other girls.





I wouldn't tint my eyelashes or eyebrows again as it doesn't work for me.





I wouldn't recommend it to people with very dark hair. But if you wanted to get them done, you could get it done by a professional or get a home kit (I've heard they sell these in superdrugs)
My eyelashes were alreaddy dark and it made me realise that I use mascara to make my eyelashes look thicker so for me it was a waste of time.





But if your eyelashes are fair then yes go for it! but make sure they do an allergy test 24 hours before hand. A dab of product on the skin will tell if all ok.
I have blonde hair and had my eyelashes tinted, it did make a difference cos I actually looked like I had them but still put mascara on! I recommend just get a good mascara like Max Factor Max it's cheaper and lasts longer or get eyelash extensons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment