Saturday, January 2, 2010

Does eyelash tinting work?

I'm thinking about getting my eyelashes professionally tinted and just wondering if anyone has had it done and if it works? How long does it usually last and what's involved in getting it done?





Thanks! :)Does eyelash tinting work?
x--- I have it done whenever I have the time takes about 20 mins and you have to be careful as it can sting don't keep your eyes squeezed too tightly shut while it is on just closed and no peeping. I have very light lashes and it does make a difference and does not smudge and no need to apply for weeks. It gives the eyes a more defined look and makes them appear bigger----well worth the trouble. I try to have it done when I get my hair trimmed as I dislike the neat cut look but like the appearance of darker eyes. Have also worn brown contact lenses really cool as I have blue eyes.Does eyelash tinting work?
I've had this done but wasn't impressed with it. I have very fair skin and red hair and although my lashes are long, they are practically clear. The guy who did them insisted on using black, telling me that it looks good on everyone. Well it didn't look good on me. It looked like I had slept in my mascara and it had worn off the lashes except for near the lashline. I felt like I had to wear makeup all the time because I didn't like the look of the lashes. Fortunately though it lasted only about 4 weeks or so. When I got them tinted I was under the impression that my lashes would look very similar to wearing mascara, that they would look darker and defined, but the color didn't seem to extend to the ends of my lashes which made them look weird. I would talk to the salon professional about it first and find out how much experience they have and what not, and how lashes usually look when they are done, that way you will know more accurately what the results will be.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment