Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyelash tinting??????????

I am blonde, and my eyelashes are so pale you can't even see them without mascara. I am considering getting them tinted. Has anyone ever done it? How long does it last? Is it noticeable? Thanks!Eyelash tinting??????????
Mine are like that too. I did it once and it was only OK. There's no way it can replace mascara if that's your aim. The esthetician can't get it all the way to the roots so it basically looks like you tipped your lashes with very thin black mascara. I did it before a vacation in the hopes that I wouldn't have to wear waterproof mascara at the pool - no good. I wore mascara anyway.Eyelash tinting??????????
People do it all the time, it is risky. So don't let anyone that isn't qualified do it. It'll last a while (depending on how often they get wet) I'd say about 4-6 weeks. Stick with Mascara or get lash extensions, they're a little basics

No comments:

Post a Comment