Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is eyelash tinting worth it?

I have brown-red hair naturally, but as I have arabic in my family, I'm not the typical redhead. My eyes are brown and I have lightish brown eyelashes. Would tinting them for going away on holiday in the Summer be worth it? I'm going to Kefalonia for two weeks :) Thanks :DD xIs eyelash tinting worth it?
tinting is a really good idea as it makes you look a lot fresher every day without the need for applying loads of mascara, and you can add mascara to make it even bolder and for when it starts dying off in the pool, just be careful not to be to rough when taking off mascara with tinited lashes as they will be dryer





try butting vaseline on them before you go to bed as this will help them to stay supple and not snapping off and will help keep the tint for longer





x


have a nice holiday


xIs eyelash tinting worth it?
For me it's well worth it for special occasions.


I wear specs for close up things, and can't see to put mascara on without them. Once I have them on, I can't reach my eyes!


If you are going on holiday, it will be one less thing to bother about while still looking gorgeous.
yes, i always have it done it makes you feel so much better without make-up.





Go for blue/black dye as it looks darker than black.
I don't think so. It's not like your eyelashes are bright red or something. Just use mascara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment