Friday, January 15, 2010

I get an eyelash perm every month and a half and a tint twice a month...?

Does anyone know something good like an oil to condition my eyelashes? Something that really works. I've tried vaseline and i don't find it works that good.


Thanks in advance.I get an eyelash perm every month and a half and a tint twice a month...?
Try Talika's lipocils eyelash conditioning gel





http://www.spacenk.co.uk/SpaceNK/Product鈥?/a>I get an eyelash perm every month and a half and a tint twice a month...?
Almond oil is very gentle. I leave a little Pond's cold cream on my lashes at night for conditioning.
why not do the tried and true way of curling eyelashes with a eyelash curler before applying mascara


a lot cheaper, safer, and less damaging to the eyelashes
how vain!!!
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment