Thursday, January 14, 2010

How old do you have to be to get your eyelashes tinted?

I really want to get my eyelashes tinted, I have blonde eyelashes and without a little colour they look bald! I'm 13 and wondered how old a you have to be to get it done in a salon. My friend has tried one of those home kits and nothing happened.How old do you have to be to get your eyelashes tinted?
I'm sure if you go into the salon with the cash they will do it for you sweety. If not take a friend who is a bit older, to make you look older.How old do you have to be to get your eyelashes tinted?
Getting your eyelashes tinted is pretty dangerous since the product is applied right near your eyes. You should ask the places that do that.. I'm not sure maybe a few salons or other places. You'd probably have to get one of your parents or guardian to sign a waver since your a bit young.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment