Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eyelash tinting on black eyelashes?

I'm asian and have black eyelashes and eyebrows and medium skin tone. I'm thinking of having the hairs tinted but not sure if I would benefit from this since the hairs are black already??





Also my bottom lashes don't point downwards and instead stick out kind of horizontally and are so sparse and thin my eyes look bare underneath - would tinting the bottom lashes help at all? I usually wear black eyeliner under my eyes but wish I didn't have to! Thanks in advance!Eyelash tinting on black eyelashes?
Instead of eyelash tinting (I'm afraid it won't work on black eyelashes) you can try a combination of eyelash perming which curls very straight lashes and consider using fake eyelashes. You can cut them down to size and use individual ones to bulk out sparse lashes on the bottom and and volume and length to the appearances of your top lashes.





I started using them for a bit of fun when I go out and they do really look great. You just need to get the hang of putting them on.





You can also try a good mascara, diorshow works brilliantly.Eyelash tinting on black eyelashes?
yeah i think it would and if you don't like it then just don't do it again because it will fade off exentally and yeah i would go a bit darker with the hair! just try it and you can get your natural everything back if you don't like it! :) good luck
No





It wouldnt change anything





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>


Answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment