Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone ever had their eyelashes tinted?

PLEASE only answer if you have. How hard is it to do and about how much does it cost?Has anyone ever had their eyelashes tinted?
I do it myself... it is definately more difficult to do it yourself!





I recently decided, however, that it wasnt worth the trouble- it turned my lashes black, but it doesnt thicken them so they are still difficult to see.





have it done professionally once and then decide if it is worth it to maintain it.





i think my salon charges $30 (may be less)Has anyone ever had their eyelashes tinted?
Yes, it's called mascara. Not hard, about $3.
Yes in a salon, was quick simple like a brow wax and cost about $25.00
not me , but my neighbour did and she got a REALLY!!! bad reaction, I felt sorry for her and I don't even really like her.


she had to stay in for 2 weeks and her whole face puffed up and she lost all her eyelashes


and this was at a very reputable salon
Yes, I was disappointed because my lashes didn't look any different, at least mascara makes them look fuller and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment