Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eyelash tint, please help?

hello.


I heard that instead of wearing mascara everyday (like i do) its easier and more convinient to tint your eyelashes. My friend tints her eyelashes and she told me she does it at home with a do it yourself pack. It uses like a mascara brush and you just brush it on and it is permanent (sorta like hairdie) but it also grows out after a while which wouldnt be a problem for me as i have black eyelashes anyway. What i was wondering is, is it worth doing? Has anyone tried tinting there eyelashes? I thought it would be easier as you dont get mascara smudges everywhere as i am a highschool student and tend to get mascara smudges alot. haha :)





thanks.Eyelash tint, please help?
Yep - I have it done and I love it. No panda eyes (particularly when swimming). I would go and get it done professionaly (only costs about $15) as a home kit could get into your eyes and sting .... alot!Eyelash tint, please help?
if you have dark lashes already, tinting might not be noticable


i have ultra pale lashes, so that makes a big diff to me, but it just darkens em, doesnt add volume and lenght
Yep i do it alot! its awesome and it lasts a good while. I would get it done professionally tho as its only about 10-15 dollars and it would probably work better.


Good luck
ok.


this sounds really cool.


never even knew you could do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment