Saturday, January 2, 2010

Has anyone tried eyelash tinting?

I would like to try it because my eyelashes are really long and thick they are just really light. and when im not wearing makeup it looks funny. i hate mascara too.





im just scared to do it? i looked up a few salons in dallas.





any tips?Has anyone tried eyelash tinting?
my beautcian suggested i do it b4 i went on holiday....it is perfectly safe they do a test to see if ur allergic 24 hours b4 and eyelash perms work well with it too...i didnt do it but my beautician did and they looked gr8 on her!Has anyone tried eyelash tinting?
my friend has and she's gets in done in a salon.





it always turns out great. :)
you might try one of the organic brands, but I would NEVER use a regular drugstore brand near my eyes. The peroxide is much too dangerous for eye damage.
eyelash tinting is not done with haircolor!!! it is done with special eyelash tint. it's perfectly safe as long as you aren't allergic to it, and it looks great on anyone i have seen it on. go for it! it's a great alternative to mascara!
Consider that your eyelashes fall out and regrow every couple of weeks or so before making such an investment. This would be nearly as much work as applying mascara daily, and get costly quick.





If your eyelashes are long and thick, you could try easing into the natural look by just wearing a little bit of brown liner, moisturizer, and lipgloss/chapstick, and eventually dumping the liner... As you get used to seeing yourself without makeup, it will stop looking funny to you and you won't feel as self conscious on the days you go natural. I know it's hard (I wish I had dark lashes too) but try to embrace your natural appearance. :)
seriously dont go for it its a mistake if u did it try dying ur eyebrows with a color that will reflect to ur eyelashes beautifuly
Yeah and it's not really worth it. It's not scary at all, your eyes are closed. It just fades really fast and I ended up wearing mascara again within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment