Thursday, January 14, 2010

What colour should I tint my eyelashes?

I'm getting them done tomorrow and i don't knwo what colour i should do. I have medium brown hair and browny green eyes. Basically i want something that will emphasise my eye colour. Help is greatly appreciated.What colour should I tint my eyelashes?
Black or Dark brown... While getting colours on your lashes may seem like a good idea.. think this way.. do you want people to look at your eyes and say wow.. or do you want people to notice your colour eye lashes and say wow...





Dark colours will bring out and emphasise your eyes.. :)What colour should I tint my eyelashes?
red and black will make ur eyes look g8... red on top blck on bottom...gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8....
green :D... or red :D
if your blonde I like dark brown or brown.


oops sorry you did mention med brown hair and green eyes. I still think dark brown will be best.
Black will definately bring out your eyes. You'll find that you won't even have to put mascara on!
red-ish would make the green in them pop
black!
I think Black or yellow brownish
wow didnt know you could do that! how long does that last!?


Black for sure!!!!
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment